Saturday, September 25, 2010

Great Message from My Patient, Wendy Hartman. Check Out Her Blog!


My husband and I have been together for 26 years. Married, 19. He met me at about 180 pounds. I was about 250 when we married. I was at 395 when I had surgery.

Scott told me the other day something that had me in tears.

I knew he was worried about me, but we never talked about it. He said: "6-8 months ago, I was crying myself to sleep wondering what I would do when you were gone. How was I going to handle the kids? How was I going to pay the bills when I don't even know where the passwords are for the accounts? I had no idea that our lives could change so much in 6 months. Everything is so much better. You are a better person. We are better." Wow.

Thank you, Dr. Myers!!!

Wendie Hartman

http://margaretandelwood.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. What a great story. I too, am so much happier in my life since surgery. I am happy for you and your husband. Thanks to Dr. Myers many lives, I'm sure, have been changed all for the better. Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendie told me this story last week as we talked about how much our lives have changed since our surgeries.
    Thank you Dr. Myers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i talked to Wendy last week when i was in to see you Dr Myers to discuss which type of surgery i wanted to have. She is a great inspiration!! And she told me this same story. I have been worried because i have to have a filter put in and just about the surgery in general. She made me feel really good about going ahead with the surgery. I hope i have a happy a journey as she is having since her surgery!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would love to hear any success stories that you have. Please send before and after picture also!

    ReplyDelete