Monday, February 8, 2010

Welcome!

I have developed this blog to help people to get their very best result from Bariatric Surgery. I have performed over 700 successful bariatric operations and would like to share with you many of the lessons I have learned from my patients and my experience doing bariatric surgery.

Whether you choose to have a Gastric Bypass operation, a gastric-sleeve procedure, or an adjustable gastric band, there are unique things you need to know to help you get your best result. Each operation can help patients resolve their medical problems, but some operations are better for particular issues.

If you have had a bariatric surgery, are interested in having the surgery, or you are a supportive family member or friend, this blog can help you in your quest for success.

Through out this blog you are welcome to ask questions and I will do my best to give you as much information as possible. Sometimes I will begin with a question that I have heard from one of my patients.

I am excited to be of assistance to as many people as possible. It has been a real privilege for me to be involved in the journey for patients to loose weight and become healthier by way of Bariatric Surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment