Sunday, October 30, 2011

More from James Bennett



James Bennett recently sent me more information and postoperative pictures to add the story he recently shared on the blog. Here are his additional comments:


My total weight loss I measure from the night I went to your seminar. I weighed in that night at 406 lbs. I now weigh between 182 and 185! From size 56 jeans to 34 slims! From big and tall to the young mens dept! Instead of being parked on the couch I now re-enjoy camping, hiking, lifting weights, fishing, golfing, and so on! personal physician doesn't think my idea of skydiving is safe because of my artificial hip and spinal fusion, but he may okay zip lining, which I am looking forward to! Jen and I would still be more than willing to speak for you wherever you move your practice to!

Sincerely, James Bennett

2 comments:

  1. I am 2 months post surgery. I am so happy! I have documented my journey on my blog:

    http://thinning-man.blogspot.com/

    best wishes,

    Thinning Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice diet you have provided.i really like it.i hope you will continue with the same.

    treatment for multiple sclerosis

    ReplyDelete